Description of Irregular C18 Flash Columns
Hawach irregular C18 flash columns, the extremely low metal content reduces the interaction between the metal ions and the sample, ensuring excellent chromatographic performance and avoiding sample peak tailing due to high metal content.
Hawach Scientific masters a complete set of core technologies for high-performance chromatography separation materials, which is one of the few manufacturers in the world that can produce silica matrix Sorbents on a large scale.
1. Surface modification and modification treatment of small particle porous materials
2. Bonding technology of various types of stationary phases on silica gel and polymer surface
3. Development and production of ultra-high purity fully porous silica gel
4. Application development of chromatography material products in analysis and preparation
Features of Irregular C18 Flash Columns
1. The C18 flash columns’ grain fitness distribution is narrow, indicating that the particle content is above 90%, thus ensuring high column efficiency and retention time stability, and improving the segregation and clarification efficiency of the sample;
2. High specific surface area, high separation performance, can withstand higher load capacity.
The morphology of silica matrix can usually be divided into two types: amorphous and spherical. The irregular C18 column is the first choice for initial purification due to its cost-effectiveness. The spherical C18 column has good particle uniformity, higher column efficiency, and better separation, but the relative price may be slightly higher, which can be used as the choice for fine purification.