Description of Spherical C18 Flash Column
Hawach spherical C18 flash column is a preparative grade chromatography separation column product that has undergone rigorous mass determination. The particle size distribution of the Sorbent is very uniform, ensuring that the column maintains normal column pressure during the application.
The performance parameters of each batch of Hawach flash columns are strict control and testing to ensure high recovery and perfect reproducibility from batch to batch. A series of steps, such as uniform particle size, uniform pore size distribution, and Hawach’s unique bonding technology, ensure effective separation of the objective compounds of the Hawach flash column.
C18 reversed-phase separation columns are widely used in natural product extraction, pharmaceutical synthesis research and development, and biopharmaceuticals. If the polarity of your sample is too large and the Rf value is very close, the normal phase mode cannot be separated; the final product requires a purity of more than 98%, which cannot be achieved by the normal phase mode; samples with dissolution problems in normal phase conditions – the above situation may be considered The separation was performed in reversed-phase C18 mode. At present, the C18 column has become the reversed-phase column most frequently used by separation and purification researchers due to its mature packing technology and excellent separation ability.
Features of Spherical C18 Flash Column
- High-cost performance: low cost, high efficiency, and high quality;
- Through the preferred microsphere size and pore size, the consistent Hawach unique bonding technology ensures good reproducibility of the packing material between batches;
- Multiple choices: Hawach flash columns are available in a variety of sizes;
- Easy to use: It can be loaded with various specifications and models of columns according to customer’s requirements;
- Good compatibility with most chromatography instruments;
- Provide a wealth of technical application examples.
Spherical silica gel packing Sorbent:
Ultra-pure spherical silica gel with a narrow particle size distribution of special deactivated silica sorbent for higher efficiency.