Description of CN Flash Column
The Hawach Scientific CN Flash chromatographic column was filled with bonded cyan-based functional groups on the ultrapure silica matrix. The polarity is between silicone gel and C18. The CN Flash columns can be used to separate the positive phase and reverse phase Flash.
- Low power and low metal content;
- Cartridges can be available in the size: 4g, 12g, 25g, 40g, 80g, 120g, 220g, 330g, 1600g, 3000g, etc.;
- Medical PP grade cartridges provide high compatibility and flexibility as well as leakage free;
- Chromatographic columns with standard Luer-lock end accessories are perfectly compatible with most flash systems;
- Super pure and efficient bonding of silica gel, CN stationary phase;
- A column with a tight particle size distribution;
- Various bore sizes and sample sizes are suitable for various application requirements;
- Highly compatible with most rapid chromatographic systems.
Features of CN Flash Column
- Super pure silica gel foundation column;
- The Standard Luer connection and excellent compatibility give a better preparation system;
- The super clean payment unit ensures the movement phase through without any extractable material;
- The maximum operating pressure of the cartridge is 200 psi.
Ideal for the separation of positive phase and reverse phase rapid chromatography.