Description of Spherical Diol Flash Column
Hawach diol flash column has high compatibility, safety, and flexibility, and can leak freely. The binding of 2-hydroxypropyl functional groups used to isolate peptide, protein, and polar molecules can also be used to isolate organic acids and their oligomers.
- Standard Luer-lock and Luer-slip end accessories;
- Average specification surface area;
- Special dry packaging techniques produce uniformity and repeatability;
- Clean chromatographic column, clean packing, excellent column pressure.
Features of Diol Flash Columns
- Spherical diols are bonded to silicon dioxide as flash columns;
- Average Pore size: 60Å;
- Average particle size: 20μm-40μm;
- Positive phase silica gel is retained longer;
- The size is 4g, 12g,25g, 40g, 80g, 120g, 220g, and 330g, which can meet the needs of most customers;
- The disbursing unit can be used on columns over 40g to ensure a better flow rate and no leakage;
- Ultrapure and highly efficient bonded silica-containing diol fixed phase.
Used to extract polar or semi-polar analytes from water-containing samples.