HILIC Flash Column
Pore Size: 100Å
Particle Size: 20μm-45μm
Carbon Content: 6%
Surface pH: 6.3-7.2
Water Content: 3.0-5.0%
Column Specification Surface Area: 300m²/g
Spherical HILIC Flash Column
HILIC Flash Column
Description of Spherical HILIC Flash Column
The spherical HILIC flash chromatographic column of Hawach Scientific is suitable for polar and water-based solvents such as dyes, polyphase, oils, nucleotides, and alkaloids, using water-based solvent systems and polar water-soluble compounds. The spherical HILIC flash column has a wide range of dimensions and can meet a variety of customer requirements.
Advantages of HILIC Flash Column
- Full series sizes range from 4g to 330g;
- Column adsorbent has a tight particle size distribution to avoid leaching and/or channeling;
- Good compatibility with most flash instruments: Biotage, Grace, Armen, Moritex, etc.;
- The medical PP grade Cartridge has no extractability and extensive compatibility.
- Both spherical and irregular HILIC sorbet are available;
- Ultra-pure and highly efficient bonded silica-containing HILIC stationary phase;
- Column specification surface area: 300m2/g;
- Average Pore Size: 100Å;
- Average particle size: 20μm-45μm;
- Carbon load: 6%.
- The purification of high polar compounds, which are silicon flash columns retained too much.
- Purification of compounds insoluble in non-polar or low polar solvents.
- Purification of compound mixtures with a wide range of polarity and selectivity.
|Cloumn Specification Surface Area||300m2/g|
|Item No.||Description||Flow Rate (mL/min)||Sample Size||Max. Pressure (psi/bar)||Package(pcs/pk)|
|SLHLC20004PF||20-45µm, 100Å, 5.4g||5–15||5.4mg–108mg||300/21||2|
|SLHLC20012PF||20-45µm, 100Å, 20g||10–25||20mg–0.20g||300/21||1|
|SLHLC20025PF||20-45µm, 100Å, 33g||10–25||33mg–0.66g||300/21||1|
|SLHLC20040PF||20-45µm, 100Å, 48g||15–30||48mg–0.96g||300/21||1|
|SLHLC20080PF||20-45µm, 100Å, 105g||20–50||105mg–2.1g||300/21||1|
|SLHLC20120PF||20–45µm, 100Å, 155g||30–60||155mg–3.1g||300/21||1|
|SLHLC20220PF||20–45µm, 100Å, 300g||40–80||300mg–6.0g||250/17||1|
|SLHLC20330PF||20–45µm, 100Å, 420g||40–80||420mg–8.4g||250/17||1|
Enter your email address and our sales staff will contact you as soon as possible.