Description of Superior Silica Gel Flash Column
High-quality silica gel flash column manufactured by Hawach Scientific adopts imported high-purity silica gel adsorbent as the substrate, which has good customer feedback and reorders rate. Packaging materials improve column efficiency.
- Higher purity packing materials ensure better separation efficiently;
- Custom packaging and cleaning packaging make the environment super clean and transport costs higher.
Features of Silica Gel Flash Chromatography Column
- Ultrapure silica gel (40-63μm, 60Å);
- A chromatographic column with a new cartridge design – rotating welded type higher pressure Female Luer locks and Male Luer slide connect.
The Quality Comparison of Hawach Flash Column and That of World Famous Brand for High-capacity Silica Gel
Hawach also has high-capacity silica gel pre-packed flash columns like 40 g, 25 um, and 50 Å has 700 m2/g surface area, which can improve the separation ability and double the loading capacity compared to lower surface area silica. So this experiment compared the StarFlash high-capacity silica column with the same one of well-known brand A, to evaluate the outperforms of the Hawach high-capacity silica flash column.
Test flash column:
Hawach StarFlash series 40g superior silica column(25μm, 50Å) and the same one of well-known brand A.
- Sample: Acetophenone and P-Methoxyacetophenone;
- Mobile phase: 80% hexane and 20% ethyl acetate;
- Sample Size: 0.35 mL;
- WaveLength: 254 nm.
As shown in the figure below (left), Hawach 40g superior silica column(25μm, 50Å) has equal separation ability to that of brand A; and the figure below(right) shows when loading capacity doubles, the separation efficiency keeps the same.